When I was in Paris a few weeks ago I decided to try out some of the famous French skincare. I wasn't really sure on what to get so I just grabbed the most talked about items in the blogging world.
- Bioderma Sensibio / Crealine H2O - Micelle Solution
- Bioderma Hydrabio H2O - Micelle Solution
- Bioderma Sebium H2O - Micelle Solution
- Embryolisse Filaderme Cream
- Samples of Dermagor, Phyto, Bioderma, Caudale
I popped into Sephora of course and bought myself a few things. I didn't get much as I still have things from Rome but I had to get a few items while I could! I decided to get:
- Mac Prep and Prime SPF 50 Primer
- Sephora Collection Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer
- Sephora Collection Nail Polish in Black Lace
- Sephora Collection Watereproof Eye Makeup Remover
I haven't had a chance to use everything yet but I already love the Bioderma Crealine, and the eye makeup remover has been a favourite of mines for a while now. Reviews to come!