I wish you all the best for 2013 and hope it is a good year for everyone!
Here are my resolutions:
- This is the one that crops up every single year... To get fitter haha. To be fair though I have got better the past few years! This year I just really want to stick to it. I need to stick to my dance class, and get back into swimming, boxing and weight lifting! I'd also like to try karate and kick boxing.
- I want to get more hobbies haha! My hobbies atm include blogging, reading and watching tv / films. I would like to do more things... And now I have my own car I don't have any excuses! I have a few ideas, so watch this space!
- I need to keep on top of my studies. As I am in my honours year I have a lot of work to do and my December exams proved that I wasn't as organised as I should have been. So for my last semester I want to keep on top of my class work while juggling my project and studying. I just keep telling myself that it'll all be worth it in the end!
- I need to spend more times with my loved ones. I don't see enough of my friends and family but in 2013 this will change. Like before, now I have a car there really is no excuse not to. I especially want to see the kids in my family more.
- I need to start being more careful with my money, I'm a spender and I really need to learn how to save! It'll happen eventually.... In 2013....
- Take my dog more walks, since we both love walking!
- I want to take better care of my skin, I love steaming my face and putting a face mask on but I don't do it often enough. I will this year though ;)
- I need to keep my nails nice. I'm forever cutting them short as they break easily but I can at least keep them pretty and polished! I'm so bad for letting them get chipped and manky looking. I can't wait till I leave uni and get a job so I can have lovely neat looking gel nails all the time.
- I need to step out of my comfort zone when it comes to eye make up too. I love having dark shadows with thick black liner. I will try more colours in 2013! This will make me use all of the neglected colours in my pallets.
- As for my hair, I want to get it to the perfect ombre look, mixed with somehighlights. I can't wear my hair down during uni as I work in labs but I think it's a good thing as it means I won't be using as much heat on it. Maybe by summer my hair will be in better condition and have grown a bit!
- Style-wise, I feel like I have drifted away from my dark, edgy look that I love. This is partly due to not always having the money to get the things I like and partly due to my own laziness haha. I'm especially lazy at uni, as I'm in a lab I don't see the point in dressing up. But outside uni, I will definitely get back to my dark self.
- Lastly, I need some more tattoos. Is this in beauty or lifestyle? I'm not sure, but it's happening. I have planned what I would like on my arm so I'm really excited to start it.
I have a lot of resolutions this year but I'm determined to do them all! What are yours? Do we have any that match?