So, today is 9th July 2012, and 1001 days from now would be Monday, April 6th, 2015.
The aim of the game is to think of 101 things you would like to have achieved by then, silly or serious. I think I'll have a mix of them all :)
My 101 Goals are:
1. Finish my honours year at university.
2. Get a fabulous job in a field of biomedical science that I really love; hopefully virology or environmental work.
3. Be fluent in Spanish.
4. Have a conversational level of German. (again)
5. To have traveled to at least 10 other countries outside the UK.6. Start my own savings account & actually put money in.
7. Id like to have a highly skilled sewing level; to be able to alter & make my own clothes.
8. To own at least 1 other pair of designer shoes.
9. Read all the books on my 'to read list' which is a lot.
10. Write a few short stories.
11. Purchase a fabulous designer handbag.
12. Shoot a gun in a special shooting range.
13. Spend time with my friends more.
14. Make new friends.
15. Spend time with my family more, especially the young ones.
16. Buy my own car.
17. Start my arm tattoos
18. Grow my hair fabulously long again.
19. Take part in a 10k run for charity (Ive already done a 5k run)
20. Make my own canvas
21. Go paintballing again.
22. Go to my first laser quest.
23. Learn how to make a cake.
24. Pay off my student overdraft
25. To begin paying off my student loans (when I finish uni)
26. Go to an old firm game
27. Get a professional make up lesson (maybe it'll give me some tips)
28. Attend an complete a 'self defense course'
29. Eat a piece of fruit every day for 2 weeks
30. Go on a weekend detox programme
31. Try 5 new foods (this is a big thing for me)
32. Bring some order to my wardrobes
33. Learn to throw away my clutter (I'm a hoarder)
34. Give some things to a charity shop
35. Start swimming again
36. Treat myself to a pamper day at a beauty salon
37. Finish my laser hair removal
38. Donate money to an animal shelter
39. Not complain about anything for a whole week
40. Get my skin care regime under control (when I have £££)
41. Go on a bike ride (I loved it as a child)
42. Buy a new diamond cross
43. Become more settled in my own skin
44. Master the art of putting on eyelashes on myself
45. I'll just have turned 27, so I want my own flat or have a deposit for one
46. Go to the theater
47. Consider my options abroad.
48. Knit my own scarf
49. Stop procrastinating
50. Go without 'bad' food for a week
51. Get my face painted
52. Learn how to thread eyebrows
53. Stop worrying about everything
54. Go a girls holiday
53. Visit the Vatican
54. Go shopping in London
55. Sit on a beach all day
56. Dye my hair pink
57. Own my own set of real pearls
58. Make a piece of jewellery
59. Spend a full weekend in bed, eating rubbish and watching movies.
60. Buy 5 people close to me gifts, just because
61. Take the kids in my life to the zoo
62. Buy a pair decent sunglasses (all mines cost <£5)
63. Go to an 80s club
64. Keep a diary of the important stuff
65. Take more photos with the important people in my life
66. Treat myself to a mani / pedi for the first time
67. Get ridiculously glammed up for absolutely nothing.
68. Go to a boxing show
69. Visit a birds of prey center and get a photo with some of the birds
70. Complete a childrens colouring book
71. Learn to cook 3 dishes
72. Buy a homeless person dinner
73. Visit some castles in Scotland (again)
74. Go ice skating (eventually, just to keep Lorraine happy)
75. Take the toddlers in my family to feed the ducks
76. Customize my own pair of boots / shoes
77. Get my teeth bleached
78. Own an item of Kat Von D makeup & clothing
79. Go a walk in the highlands
80. Get new glasses
81. Get a shellac manicure
82. Decorate my bedroom
83. Finish my TEFOL course
84. Learn how to make a cocktail
85. Go gokarting
86. Learn some computer skills, Im so hopeless atm
87. Take a boat out for the day on a lake
89. Get a brazilian blow dry
90. Watch a sunset
91. Watch a sunrise
92. Donate blood
93. Climb up the Wallace Monument
94. Get my picture taken on Abby Road
95. Go to the National History Museum & British Museum In London
96. Visit the Louvre
97. See the northern lights
98. Get a memorial tattoo for my wee dog
99. Make a snow angel
100. Answer the 50 Questions that will free your mind
101. Have a (mostly) happy 1001 days